A little extra push. The Ultraboost 22 running shoes serve up comfort and responsiveness at every pace and distance. The adidas PRIMEKNIT upper includes foam around the heel to prevent blisters. You'll be riding on a BOOST midsole for endless energy, with a Linear Energy Push system for more responsiveness than ever before. A Continental Rubber outsole grips in wet and dry conditions so you can stride confidently. This product is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Lining Textile
- Outsole : Natural Rubber
- Continental natural Rubber: Natural rubber is sourced from the latex that is tapped from rubber trees: a renewable resource
- A high performance compound from the world leading tyre supplier provides superior grip in all weather and ground conditions
- PRIMEBLUE: a high performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic
- Adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- BOOST midsole: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- STRETCHWEB with Continental: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner's foot-strike by moving in harmony with BOOST to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Lace closure
- Linear Energy Push system
- Regular fit
- Supportive and soft heel counter
- temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 30.5 mm / forefoot 20.5 mm)