Our scientifically proven vibration technology improves general muscle health and recovery time after consistent/hard training (DOMS). Our vibrations increase blood flow and oxygen to your muscles. When using a vibrating foam roller before training, it can enhance performance or when used after a session, it can speed up recovery significantly. Regular use over time will reduce risk of injury, illness, and can improve long-term muscle health and performance. With the vibrating foam roller’s variable settings, it enables you to deliver different levels of vibration intensity, depending on the individual’s needs and targeted muscle groups. The low power settings are ideal for a more relaxing massage or on those tired/sensitive areas. The higher levels deliver a more intense deep tissue treatment for those muscle knots and trigger points.
- The classic vibrating foam roller has 4 one touch power settings, making the roller ideal for warming up, cooling down, sports training and rehabilitation.
- Scientific studies on Pulseroll products have proven an increase in training recovery & circulation by 22% and improved ROM (range of movement) by 14%
- Using the pro roller for warming up tight muscles or for cooling down after training only takes a couple of minutes of your time. A quick and efficient way to help you achieve the best performance.
- The vibrating foam roller pro fits perfectly inside a standard gym bag, making it very easy to transport and therefore is usable everywhere, whether it’s at home, work, or at the gym.
- To charge the battery fully, the charging time will take approximately 3 hours. When fully charged it can last up to 4 hours (dependent on power level setting).
- The combination of pressure and vibration helps to reduce muscle tightness, increase flexibility and reduce next day soreness after your training session.
- Vibrating foam roller comes with a remote control to allow you to change the speed much more comfortably while the roller is in use.
- Due to the vibrations there is almost NO need to roll, technique is minimal and it is far less painful to use than a traditional foam roller.
- Myofascial release from the vibration technology helps you avoid many sport related injuries.